|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs) is a developer of "desktop and enterprise software solutions for chemical, biochemical, and pharmaceutical R&D." ACD/Labs is a privately held company that was founded in 1994 and has offices in North America, Asia, and Europe. The software ACD/Labs develops is used in conjunction with in-house chemical research databases.
Desktop products created by ACD/Labs include:
- Analytical Data Interpretation - Processing, interpretation, reporting, and databasing tools for spectroscopy, spectrometry, and separations sciences.
- Analytical Content Databases - ACD/Labs and third-party commercial analytical databases.
- Physicochemical & ADMET Prediction - Prediction of PhysChem, ADME, and toxicity parameters, and tools for property-based structure design.
- Chemical Drawing & Nomenclature - ACD/Name (nomenclature) and ACD/ChemSketch for chemical drawing. ChemSketch is a well known chemical structure drawing software program developed by ACD/Labs.
Enterprise products created by ACD/Labs include:
- ACD/ChemFolder Enterprise - Tool for the creation and management of databases containing chemical structures and related information including text, images, and associated files.
- ACD/SpecManager Enterprise - An analytical knowledge management system enables coordinated access to information and has the ability to process, interpret, search, share, and report analytical data across diverse work groups and geographic locations.
- ACD/Web Librarian - Allows users to search and view information stored in ACD/ChemFolder, ACD/SpecManager, or ACD/SpecManager Enterprise databases in a Web browser interface. 
- ACD/I-Lab Intranet - In-house online NMR, ADME-Tox, PhysChem property, and nomenclature predictions.
An alphabetical list of all products created by ACD/Labs can be found on the Products page of the website under the "Alphabetical" tab.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Products." ACD/Labs website, http://www.acdlabs.com/products. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ "Who We Are." ACD/Labs website, http://www.acdlabs.com/company/. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ "Chemical Drawing & Nomenclature." ACD/Labs website, http://www.acdlabs.com/products/draw_nom/. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ "ACD/ChemFolder Enterprise." ACD/Labs website, http://www.acdlabs.com/products/enterprise/components/cfe/. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ "ACD/SpecManager Enterprise." ACD/Labs website, http://www.acdlabs.com/products/enterprise/components/sme/. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ "ACD/Web Librarian." ACD/Labs website, http://www.acdlabs.com/products/enterprise/components/web_lib/. Accessed October 12, 2011.