|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Users have two translation options through Bing Translator:
- Text translation - Users can select the original and translation languages from the "Languages" drop-down box. They then type/paste the text in the “Enter text or webpage URL” form and select "Translate."
- Web page translation - The user selects the original and translation languages, enters the URL of the web page in the “Enter text or webpage URL” form, and selects the "translate" button. The user will view the web page within the "Billingual Viewer", which provides the following features:
- Options to enter a new web page URL or select a new translation language.
- Four bilingual layouts: "side by side", "top/bottom", "original with hover translation", and "translation with hover original."
- View the original web page by selecting "Go to original page."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "About Bing Translator." Bing Translator website, http://www.microsofttranslator.com/help/?FORM=R5FD. Accessed December 23, 2011.