|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
- Over 53 million commercially available chemical products
- More than 1,260 chemical catalogs
- More than 1,100 suppliers
- More than 16.4 million unique CAS Registry Numbers
The catalogs and chemical libraries covered in the database range in publication date from 2007 to present, and the database is updated at least twice a week with new/revised catalog information. The database records include the following information (depending on supplier):
- Catalog name
- Order number
- Chemical and trade names
- CAS Registry Number
- Chemical structure
- Pricing terms
- Supplier contact information
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "CHEMCATS® - Find commercially available chemicals, pricing, and supplier contact information." CAS website, http://www.cas.org/expertise/cascontent/chemcats.html. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "CHEMCATS." STN International website, http://bit.ly/qU0m2E. Accessed October 12, 2011.