|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
CSA Illumina is a subscription-based database aggregator created by Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) and currently distributed by ProQuest which provides access to over 100 CSA databases, including a wide range of science and technology databases.
Features of CSA Illumina
CSA Illumina has the following search and display features:
- An optional interdisciplinary presentation of resources
- Quick search
- Advanced search
- Command Search
- Combined search
- De-duplication of records
- Show/Hide duplicates option
- Hyper-linked descriptor terms
- QuikBib bibliography creator
- Multi-language options
History of CSA
- ↑ "CSA Illumina." CSA website, http://www.csa.com/csaillumina/login.php. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ Quint, Bargara. "ProQuest Information and Learning Goes to CSA: What Now?" Posted December 26, 2006. Infotoday, http://newsbreaks.infotoday.com/nbReader.asp?ArticleId=18853. Accessed on August 26, 2010.
- ↑ Press Release. ProQuest website, http://www.proquest.com/en-US/aboutus/pressroom/08/20080701.shtml. Accessed on August 26, 2010.