|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
- Web integration using ChemBioDraw ActiveX/Plugin
- Proton NMR with peak splitting and highlighting
- Amino acid and DNA sequence tools
- TLC plate drawing tool
- ISIS/Draw mode
- Stoichiometric analysis
The ChemBioDraw Ultra 12.0 Suite is a software product currently offered for sale by CambridgeSoft, and the suite includes the following applications and database access:
- ChemBioDraw Ultra 12.0 - A chemistry and biology drawing application.
- ChemDraw/Excel Pro 12.0 - Users can build and manipulate chemical structures within Excel, compute chemical properties and perform database searches.
- ChemNMR Pro 12.0 - Can be used to accurately estimate 13C and 1H (proton) chemical shifts.
- Struct=Name Pro 12.0 - Generate systematic names for chemical structures with support from the Cahn-Ingold-Prelog rules for stereochemistry.
- ChemBioViz Pro 12.0 - A toolkit for visualizing numeric data from ChemBioFinder.
- Chem3D Pro 12.0 - An application for desktop molecular modeling and protein visualization.
- ChemBioFinder Std 12.0 - Browse, create, search, and update databases with structural, numeric, and text data via user-customizable forms, including structural and sub-structural queries, as well as linking to related data in sub-forms.
- E-Notebook Pro 12.0 - Allows users to maintain configurable lab journals with pages from ChemDraw, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and spectral software. Search by structure and text. Draw reactions in ChemDraw.
- Mnova Lite - A 1D only application for data processing, visualization and analysis of NMR data.
- ChemDraw ActiveX/Plugin Pro 12.0 - Allows user to query online databases and view & publish online structures.
- Chem3D ActiveX Pro 12.0 - Allows user to view & publish 3D structures online and in MS PowerPoint presentations.
- ChemINDEX & NCI: Personal Internet Edition: One Year Subscription - Physical properties, links to additional chemical information, and links to ChemACX.Com.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Desktop Software: ChemBioDraw." CambridgeSoft website, http://www.cambridgesoft.com/software/ChemBioDraw/. Accessed September 21, 2011.
- ↑ "Desktop Software: ChemBioDraw Ultra 12.0 Suite." CambridgeSoft website, http://www.cambridgesoft.com/software/details/?fid=15&pid=226. Accessed September 21, 2011.