|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
The ChemExper Chemical Directory contains for now over 200,000 different chemicals, 10,000 MSDS and over 10,000 IR spectra. The directory can be searched by registry number, molecular formula, chemical name or synonyms in different languages as well as by physical and chemical characteristics and combinations of those data. The ChemExper Chemical Directory may also be searched by substructure.
Users can search ChemExper through four different forms:
- Quick search - A basic search form where users enter a name, molecular formula, cas number, InChI, InChIKey or SMILES.
- Structure Search - Conduct an exact search or a substructure search by drawing a chemical structure using the JME Molecular Editor.
- Mixed Search - The mixed search allows users to enter various chemical properties, combined by Boolean operators with a structure drawing.
- Power Search - The power search allows the user to combine multiple chemical structure drawings (with additional chemical properties defined) into a single query.
Search results include the listing for the chemical that matches the search query, including a variety of chemical property information. Below the main chemical record, users can view a list of relevant chemical suppliers who carry the product.
- ↑ "ccd Description." ChemExper website, http://www.chemexper.com/. Accessed May 14, 2012.
- ↑ "ChemExper Chemical Directory." ChemExper website, http://www.chemexper.com/. Accessed May 14, 2012.