|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
- Draw and view structures in 2D, or render in 3D to view from any angle
- Draw reactions and reaction schemes, and calculate reactant quantities
- Generate structures from InChI and SMILES strings
- Generate IUPAC systematic names for molecules of up to 50 atoms and 3 ring structures
- Predict logP for individual structures
- Search for structures in the built-in dictionary of over 165,000 systematic, trivial, and trade names
ChemSketch uses many standard file formats for the import and export of drawings. The full list of available file formats can be found here, under the link "standard file formats." The program allows the user to draw chemical structures including organics, organometallics, polymers, and Markush structures.
Users can download a freeware version of the software on the ACD/Labs website. The full version of the software is also available for purchase.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "ChemSketch." ACD/Labs website, http://www.acdlabs.com/products/draw_nom/draw/chemsketch. Accessed on October 18, 2011.