|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
IPRTOP is a suite of patent search tools created by Han Guanghua, a Chinese brand of "intellectual property services." The tools are available by visiting the IPRTOP homepage and viewing the list of links in the lower right hand corner under the title "Professional Resources." The website and resources are in Chinese, so users can use translation software, like Google Translate, to view the page in their language of choice. The list of search tools include:
- Han Guanghua Chinese patent download software - Users can utilize this software to download the publicly available Chinese utility patents and software designs. The user enters the patent application number in order to download the publicly available version of the patent document.
- World Patent Search - Available at the old version of the website (called JZMC), this free online search system can search in English or Chinese for patent documents from China, US, Japan, Germany, United Kingdoms, France, Switzerland, EPO, or WIPO. Users can search through a quick search form or an expert search form, which includes fields like title, abstract, application number, filing date, etc. Examples of the correct format for inputting the queries are beside the search form of each field. Users can view the bibliographic data of the search results, and a link is also provided to the document information at the original patent office's website.
- IPC Search by Category - Available at the old version of the website (called JZMC),users can browse the IPC classification system categories.
- Category Search - Available at the old version of the website (called JZMC), users can browse the 8th version of the Nice Classification.
- ↑ IPRTOP homepage, http://www.iprtop.com/?tp=default. Accessed April 21, 2011.
- ↑ "Guanghua School of Han Chinese patent on the Download Software." IPRTOP Lab, http://lab.iprtop.com/cnpatentdownloader.html. Accessed April 21, 2011.