IPVision Patent Maps
|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
IPVision is a patent analysis company founded by colleagues from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and headquartered in Cambridge, MA. Their patent analysis programs generate patent maps.
IPVision offers an analysis software platform called IPVision Advantage™, which is accessible through varying subscriptions:
- Free and premium level access is provided at See-the-Forest.com.
- Professional level access is provided under quarterly or annual subscriptions on the IPVision Advantage platform.
- 10,000 search result limits
- Collaboration and result sharing options
- Build interconnection maps for portfolios
- Build forward and backward patent landscape maps for up to 4 patents
- Citation analysis
- Cluster maps by agent, class, assignee, and inventor for record sets twice the size of premium level
- Links to USPTO PAIR and Patent Maintenance Fee Status
- Incorporate internal data into analysis
- Class Tree Analysis function for drill-down exploration
The IPVision Patent Mapping Kiosk product was retired on September 30, 2010 and replaced with "the See-the-Forest.com website that provides advanced patent search, patent analytics and patent mapping capabilities."
- ↑ "Patent Analysis and Strategy." IPVision Inc. website, http://web.ipvisioninc.com/company/. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ "Advanced Patent Analysis Software: IPVision Advantage™." IPVision Inc. website, http://web.ipvisioninc.com/ipvision-advantage/. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "IPVision Advantage - Professional Level Patent Analysis." IPVision Inc. website, http://web.ipvisioninc.com/ipvision-advantage/professional-level-patent-analysis/. Accessed October 12, 2011.
- ↑ "Patent Mapping Kiosk Has Been Retired." IPVision Inc. website, http://www.ipvisioninc.com/kiosk. Accessed October 12, 2011.