|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
The ipInsiders's Toolbar (formerly known as the IPEstonia Toolbar) is a free patent, prior art and other intellectual property search tool and collection of free online patent and non-patent information databases, created by Mikk Putk. The toolbar includes:
- A search form with the option to search through a variety of fields on both patent and non-patent literature search engines (Espacenet, USPTO, Google, Wikipedia, etc).
- A keyword highlighting function.
- IPLinks - Intellectual property link directory to patent and IP search tools, IP information providers, IP events, IP law offices, etc.
- PriorArt Search - Forms for searches on Social Media Search, Latest Technologies, Slides & Presentations, Intellectual Property blogs, and Science search.
- IPOFeeds - RSS feeds of WIPO, EPO and other IP news.
- IPTweets - Twitter feeds from IP-related accounts.
- IPSocial - The latest activity from IP-related blogs.
- Web Tools - Supporting tools for patent information searching and analyzing (link shorteners, calculator, unit converter, etc).
- Technology News Feeds - RSS feeds from technology-related websites..
- ↑ "Your gateway to Patent, Prior Art, Trademark, Science and other intellectual property information!" IPEstonia website, http://ipinstruments.ourtoolbar.com/. Accessed October 31, 2011.