|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
An announcement on the PIUG Wiki from April 2009 described the collaboration between Questel and IP.com to create a joint product called IQ Plus, which "integrates IP.com's InnovationQ and Questel's worldwide PlusPat data."
The InnovationQ platform has the following features:
- Document storage and organization
- Role based access control
- Legal safeguarding through creation of digital fingerprints for critical documents
- Full text search
- Document event tracking
- Document review
- User tagging
- Support for multiple languages
- Document event alerts
According to the announcement on PIUG Wiki:
Questel has a non-exclusive right to sell the IP.com component of IQ Plus in the US and Europe. IP.com has a non-exclusive right to sell the Questel component in the US. In both cases the sale of each other's component is understood to mean as part of a sale of the joint product IQ Plus.
No information on the product seems to be available on the IP.com or Questel websites as of September 2011.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Linder, Elliot. "Questel - IP.com Announce Joint Product, IQ Plus." PIUG Wiki. April 26, 2009. http://wiki.piug.org/display/PIUG/Questel+-+IP.com+Announce+Joint+Product,+IQ+Plus. Accessed September 14, 2011.
- ↑ "InnovationQ Features." InnovationQ website, http://innovationq.com/features.jsp. Accessed September 14, 2011.
- ↑ "PlusPat." Questel website, http://www.questel.com/prodsandservices/pluspat.htm (link no longer available). Accessed September 14, 2011.