|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Intellixir is a French company that develops patent analysis software. They have a partnership with Questel QPat, and the Questel Analysis Module includes some of Intellixir's software. The Intellixir system can support patent information and/or scientific articles imported from Scopus, Questel, Patbase, Web of science, Medline, Dialog, Derwent, etc. Two modules are available for the Intellixir system:
- EasyLIXIR is the "user friendly" interface, and it has four available skins. This interface will become an online distribution tool for reports, where users can add statistics, lists, or pictures that can be shared with colleagues.
- ExpertLIXIR is the expert interface, where users can rate and index documents.
September 2011 - The newest version of the Intellixir system is v7.1, and new features of this system include:
- Graphical representations created from data statistics, including a Radial tree and a Phylogenic tree.
- The Phylogenic tree displays by proximity the concepts (keywords) of the studied topic. In details, the tree displays the co-occurrence of the 50 strongest concepts (the highest occurrence number).
- The Radial tree is a display mode for thesauri. Users can display thesauri made of professional vocabulary or IPC codes.
March 2011 - New features for version 7 of the system include:
- Categorization tools including glossaries and thesauri.
- Users can export reports to PowerPoint and easyLIXIR.
- Update functionality - The 7 release of the system takes into account the most recent document and overwrites the older version to keep the updated one in the system.
- ↑ "Structured Informations." Intellixir website, http://www.intellixir.com/en/informationtraitee.asp. Accessed October 7, 2011.
- ↑ "easyLIXIR & expertLIXIR." Intellixir website, http://www.intellixir.com/en/version6.asp. Accessed October 7, 2011.
- ↑ "New release 7.1." Intellixir website, http://www.intellixir.com/en/version71.asp. Accessed October 7, 2011.
- ↑ "Version 7." Intellixir website, http://www.intellixir.com/en/version7.asp. Accessed October 7, 2011.