|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Invengine was a subscription-based patent mapping and analysis system, but the website for the system no longer appears to be available. The last available screen capture of the site on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine was taken November 26, 2006, and the site described the following mapping and analysis capabilities of the system:
- Create a map of results based on a patent search.
- An interactive matrix is generated that displays technological content of the mapped patents.
- The patent map includes Deep Hyperlinking™ to detailed information about each patent group and each patent itself.
- Analytic Engines allow you to perform business analysis on a Patent Map.
- Each Analytic Engine generates one or more Observations, Warnings and Suggested Courses of Action.
- The available engines include the following:
- Core Technology
- Research and Development
- Technology Trend
- ↑ "Automated Patent Mapping and Analysis." Screen capture of Invengine website on Internet Archive Wayback Machine, http://web.archive.org/web/20061126224320/http://www.invengine.net/. Accessed October 6, 2011.