|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
- DataManager is a visual drag-and-drop data import, assembly, transformation and file refresh/export workspace which defines the operations to be executed/re-executed whenever any of the data sources connected to an output file is changed or refreshed.
- DataExplorer is a multi-tabbed, multi-view data visualization, editing, analysis, reporting and presentation/publication interactive interface, with a number of visualization options and integrated web browser windows to display related web-based content, including the results of user-triggered requests to independent web services.
- DataPlayer is a separate workspace for creating exportable Flash DataPlayers, standalone interactive combinations of encapsulated data, visualizations and query devices that can be inserted into web pages and documents such as PowerPoint and PDF.
With Omniscope, users can:
- Import and assemble tabular data sets from a range of data sources.
- Augment the scope/reach of reports to include related web content and services.
- Transform data on import and repeatedly on each refresh.
- Visualize, analyze and define formulas and alerts.
- Author multi-tab, multi-view interactive presentations with integral browser views of related web content.
- Create and export standalone interactive Flash DataPlayers containing cleaned data.
- Distribute branded, refreshable data in compact, re-usable files.
Purchase and Editions
Users must purchase a license to use Omniscope, with licenses typically purchased on an annual basis, and the license includes "activation support, all updates and key insurance for the duration of the license." Different editions of Omniscope include Viewer, Desktop, Server, and ServerPlus, and the features of each edition are described in detail on the Visokio website. According to the site, " typical bundle solutions involve a mix of editions, such as one Server (2 spare keys), 8 Desktops and unlimited Viewers."
- ↑ "Omniscope DataExplorer Tabs." Visokio website, http://www.visokio.com/omniscope. Accessed September 2, 2011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Omniscope Features - One Application & One Refreshable File." Visokio website, http://www.visokio.com/omniscope-features. Accessed September 2, 2011.
- ↑ "Omniscope Licensing." Visokio website, http://www.visokio.com/omniscope-licensing. Accessed September 2, 2011.
- ↑ "Omniscope Editions." Visokio website, http://www.visokio.com/omniscope-editions. Accessed September 2, 2011.