|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Ovid is a database aggregator service created by Ovid Technologies, Inc. that offers access to science and technology files, similar to Dialog or STN. Ovid places a special emphasis on health information. Lists of all Databases, Books, and Journals available on the Ovid platform can be found on its website.
The following search tools are available on the Ovid platform:
- OvidSP - An online interface with a variety of search forms.
- OvidMD - A clinical tool based on full-text content.
- Nursing@Ovid - Bibliographic and full-text resources for professionals in the nursing and allied health communities.
- OvidEspañol - Spanish-language search portal and content.
- OvidChinese - Chinese-language search portal and content.
- OvidFrançais - French-language search portal and content.
- Ovid Universal Search™ - With a single search query users retrieve and manage results and files from all subscribed holdings and display and manage them within OvidSP or Nursing@Ovid.
- SilverPlatter Platform - Bibliographic databases with links to full text.
- Ovid LinkSolver™ - Universal link resolver.
- Clinical Decision Support - Searching tools and clinical content.
- QUOSA™ Literature Management Resources - QUOSA Information Manager™, QUOSA Virtual Library™, and QUOSA Browser Plus™.
- ↑ "Tools." Ovid website, http://www.ovid.com/site/products/tools/index.jsp?top=2&mid=3&bottom=8. Accessed October 6, 2011.