|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
PAT-LIST is a series of patent search and analysis tools produced by Japanese company Raytec. The Raytec website is in Japanese, so all quotes taken from the site are translated from Japanese to English by Google Translate. The main products within the series include:
- PAT-LIST-JPS (Standalone) - Japanese patent data
- PAT-LIST-CNS (Standalone) - Chinese patent data
- PAT-LIST-USS (Standalone) - US patent data
- PAT-LIST-EPS (Standalone) - EPO patent data
- PAT-LIST-JPR (CD version) - Japanese patent data
- PAT-LIST-JP / CSD (Client-Server edition) - Japanese patent data
- PAT-LIST-CN/WEB (Online service) - Chinese patent data
The Japanese, US, and EPO standalone products each come in multiple versions. PAT-LIST-JPS comes in Standard, JPF (PDF documents available), Acquisition customized, and Basic editions. PAT-LIST-USS has Standard and USF (PDF documents available) editions, and PAT-LIST-EPS has Standard and EPF (PDF documents available) editions.
The products include differing levels of search functionality and the option (for many of the products) to create graphs, table, and charts to identify trends in the patent data. PAT-LIST-CN/WEB seems to be the only product of the PAT-LIST series to be offered with English search and viewing capabilities.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Products of patent search and analysis system." Raytec website, http://www.raytec.co.jp/products/index.htm. Access August 30, 2011.
- ↑ "Patent Analysis and IP Services RAYTEC: PAT-LIST Series." Raytec website, http://www.raytec.co.jp/en/. Accessed August 30, 2011.