|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
System Name: Patent Integration
Company Name: Team Patent Integration
Target User: The system is intended for occasional to frequent patent searchers, including novices, end users, technology analyst or information professionals.
Subscription type: free trial (14 days) (scroll until pricing for details)
Patent Integration is a patent search and analysis tool.
The service packages, called Patent Integration, provides a standard patent searching of 16 million U.S., Europe, International publication and Japanese patents, a visualizing patents population on the basis of text-mining technology, and a creating rich patent chart. Patent Integration includes not only standard patent searching engine, but also following key feature:
- Browsing Function: Read full text patents next to original pdf document. Useful tab browsing environment. Keyword highlighting function and claim charting function.
- Visualization Function: Visualizes patents population on the basis of similarity of each patent. It enables users to understand the patents population easily and easy to exclude noise documents.
- Patent Map Function: Easy to create rich patents chart of several hundreds to million patents by assignee or patent classification etc...
Full Text Coverage
The following coverage dates were obtained from the system's user guide materials and represent the reported start dates for each collection
Collections are full text unless otherwise stated.
|Authority||Document Types||Dates of Full Text Coverage||Statistical Analysis|
|United States (US)||Published Applications (A1)||From 2001||From 2001|
|Granted Patents (A, B1, B2, reissues, design patents)||From 1971||From 1971|
|European Patent Office (EP)||Published Applications (EP-A)||From 1984||From 1984|
|Granted Patents (EP-B)||From 1984||From 1984|
|Patent Cooperation Treaty (WO/PCT)||Published Applications (No Arabic/Russian/Chinese/Japanese – language documents)||From 1984||From 1984|
|Chinese Patent Office (CPO)||Published Applications (Bibliography and English abstract only)||From 1986||From 1986|
|Utility Model (Bibliography only)||From 1986||From 1986|
|Taiwan Patent Office (TIPO)||Published Applications (Bibliography and Chinese abstract, Chinese claims)||From 1968||From 1968|
|Utility Model (Bibliography and Chinese abstract, Chinese claims)||From 1968||From 1968|
|Japan (JP)||Published Applications||From 1993||From 1993|
|Granted Patents||From 1994||From 1994|
Patent family is based on INPADOC patent family.
Patent Integration supports three kinds of basic interfaces.
- Easy Search interface is suitable for novice or preliminary patent searchers or professionals.
- Advanced Search interface supports searching patents by Boolean combinations of full-text, assignees, inventors and patent classifications. It also supports Boolean operations of search results. This interface is suitable for the professional patent searcher.
- Similarly Search Interface supports searching for patents similar to the specified patent.