|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
ProQuest is a producer of subscription-based search systems and databases, and the parent company of ProQuest is Cambridge Information Group. ProQuest is the creator of multiple product lines, including:
- Bowker - A provider of bibliographic information management solutions designed to aid publishers, booksellers, and libraries serve customers.
- Chadwyck-Healey - Includes more than 40 digital resources for students, scholars, and teachers of the humanities and social sciences, as well as extensive reference resources.
- CSA - Specializes in publishing and distributing, in print and electronically, more than 100 bibliographic and full-text databases and journals in four primary editorial areas: natural sciences, social sciences, arts & humanities and technology.
- Dialog - Online-based information services in fields like business, science, engineering, finance, and law.
- ebrary - Provider of e-books and research technology to academic, corporate, government, public, and high school libraries.
- eLibrary - Provides access to 2,500 full-text magazines, newspapers, books, and transcripts--plus thousands of maps, pictures, educator-approved websites from Homework Central®, and multimedia (audio/video) files.
- HeritageQuest - Offers material for both genealogical and historical researchers, with coverage dating back to the late 1700s.
- ProQuest - Access to and navigation of more than 125 billion digital pages, including a large digital newspaper archive, periodical databases comprising the output of more than 9,000 titles and spanning more than 500 years, and the dissertation collection.
- ProQuest Microfilm - Products in ProQuest microform and print, such as research collections, newspapers, and indexes.
- RefWorks-COS - Research information management tools.
- Serials Solutions - Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, including Summon™ web-scale discovery service, the AquaBrowser® discovery layer, 360 services, KnowledgeWorks, and Ulrich’s™ services.
- SIRS - Information on social issues, science, history, government, the arts and humanities. Full-text, multimedia, and websites are selected from thousands of domestic and international sources.
- UMI Dissertation Publishing - Microform collection. Published over 2 million graduate works from graduate schools around the world.
A list of source titles for databases and products produced by ProQuest can be found on the ProQuest website.
- ↑ ""About Us." ProQuest website, http://www.proquest.com/en-US/aboutus/default.shtml. Accessed August 30, 2011.
- ↑ "Product Lines." ProQuest website, http://www.proquest.com/en-US/products/brands/default.shtml. Accessed August 30, 2011.
- ↑ "CSA." ProQuest website, http://www.proquest.com/en-US/products/brands/pl_csa.shtml. Accessed August 30, 2011.
- ↑ "eLibrary." ProQuest website, http://www.proquest.com/en-US/products/brands/pl_elib.shtml. Accessed August 30, 2011.
- ↑ "ProQuest." ProQuest website, http://www.proquest.com/en-US/products/brands/pl_pq.shtml. Accessed August 30, 2011.
- ↑ "ProQuest Dissertation Publishing." ProQuest website, http://www.proquest.com/en-US/products/brands/pl_umidp.shtml. Accessed August 30, 2011.