|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Referex is a subscription-based fully searchable engineering reference database of more than 2,000 premium engineering e-books from Elsevier and William Andrew Publishers, available on the Engineering Village search platform. Available e-books include:
- Handbooks of engineering fundamentals
- Titles focused on technique and practice
- Specialized professional information
- Situational reference
- Scholarly monographs
Books can be read online or downloaded into PDF format for sharing in the following subject areas:
- Chemical, Petrochemical & Process Engineering
- Materials & Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Networking & Security
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Referex." EI website, http://www.ei.org/referex. Accessed October 13, 2011.
- ↑ "Referex Engineering." Elsevier website, http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bibliographicdatabasedescription.cws_home/703741/description#description. Accessed October 13, 2011.