Report:FreePatentsOnline/Sources and Notes
|Report||Patent Coverage Map||Ratings||Comments|
|This search system report was created by the Intellogist Team and is available for viewing only. If you'd like to share your knowledge on Intellogist, please visit the Best Practices, Glossary, or Community Reports pages. Registered users may be notified of any substantial changes to this report by placing a "watch" on the Revisions page, which is the last page listed in the table of contents. To learn more about using the Intellogist "watchlist," see the Watchlist Help page.|| |
Sources and Notes
- "freepatentsonline.com - Site Information From Alexa." Alexa website. http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main/freepatentsonline.com. Accessed September 23, 2008.
- Chartrand, Sabra. "Patents: Patent Application on Web Sends Inventor to the Drawing Board." April 2, 2001. New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/02/technology/02PATE.html?ex=1222228800&en=28f749d247dc65e8&ei=5070. Accessed September 22, 2008.
- "Kind Code Concordance List." January, 2009. EPO website, http://documents.epo.org/projects/babylon/eponet.nsf/0/C23B7B1898A078F6C12573AE0038E0BF/$File/kind_code_concordance_list_0807_en.pdf. Accessed February 10, 2009.
- White, Michael. "Comparison of Free Patent Databases." September 26, 2008. http://patentlibrarian.blogspot.com/2008/09/comparison-of-free-patent-databases.html. Accessed September 29, 2008.
- "Who runs this site and why?." FreePatentsOnline, http://www.freepatentsonline.com/help/topic/Who-runs-this-site-and-why.html. Accessed February 19, 2009.
- "How can I advertise on this site?." FreePatentsOnline, http://www.freepatentsonline.com/help/item/How-can-I-advertise-on-this-site.html. Accessed February 19, 2009.