|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
ResearchSoft was a division of Thomson Reuters which sold a group of bibliographic management software products, but this division is no longer mentioned on the Thomson Reuters website. The products were for heavy non-patent literature searchers, who need to save bibliographic citations and possibly need to create and save citations for use when writing new scientific journal articles.
Although the ResearchSoft name is no longer mentioned on the Thomson Reuters website, the company still produces bibliographic management software products, such as the Research Software suite of products:
- EndNote - Search online bibliographic databases, organize references and images, collaborate using EndNote Web, and create bibliographies and figure lists.
- EndNote Web - Web-based reference organizer and writing solution that is fully-integrated with Web of Knowledge and EndNote.
- Reference Manager - Bibliographic solution for workgroups, networks and collaborative projects.
Other products previously produced by ResearchSoft are still produced by Thomson Reuters:
- ProCite - Manage special collections and create workforms.
- ↑ "Research Software." Thomson Reuters website, http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/science/science_products/a-z/research_software/. Accessed October 17, 2011.
- ↑ "ProCite." Thomson Reuters website, http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/science/science_products/a-z/procite/. Accessed October 17, 2011.
- ↑ "RefViz." Thomson Reuters website, http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/science/science_products/a-z/refviz/ (link no longer available). Accessed October 17, 2011.
- ↑ "Thomson ResearchSoft and SCIPROOF Announce Marketing Agreement." EndNote website. Published October 22, 2004. http://www.endnote.com/pr-sciproof.asp (link no longer available). Accessed October 17, 2011.