|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
ScioSphere was a web-based text analysis tool created by Sapio Systems ApS, but neither the website for ScioSphere nor the Sapio Systems website are available. A profile of Sapio Systems by Bloomberg Businessweek described how the company was founded in 2004 by Thomas Eskebæk in Denmark, and the company produced ScioShere, a "software tool designed for text analysis."
Even though the website for ScioSphere is no longer available, a screenshot of the website from June 29, 2009 by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine illustrates the types of documents that the system could analyze:
- Research - Process large amounts of scientific documents.
- Patents - Analyze large collections of patent documentation.
- Intelligence - Analyze industries or markets.
- Legal - Overview of relevant precedence in legal research.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Sapio Systems ApS." Bloomberg Businessweek, http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=38656543. Accessed August 26, 2011.
- ↑ "ScioSphere." ScioSphere website, retrieved from Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Screenshot from June 29, 2009. http://web.archive.org/web/20090629192837/http:/www.sciosphere.com/ (link no longer available). Accessed August 26, 2011.
- ↑ "Patent Information Vendor Sites." PIUG website, http://www.piug.org/vendors.php. Accessed August 26, 2011.