|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
USGENE, produced by the SequenceBase Corporation, is a resource for life-science IP professionals, providing searchable access to all available peptide and nucleotide sequences from the published applications and issued patents of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
According to the SequenceBase website, users can access USGENE through the following platforms:
Current USGENE coverage: https://usgene.sequencebase.com/about_usgene
- ↑ "From Concept to Content: The Genesis of USGENE." ONLINE Magazine. Nov/Dec 2008. Information Today website, http://www.infotoday.com/online/nov08/Sabroski.shtml. Accessed February 22, 2011.
- ↑ USGENE - new on STN, https://www.stn-international.org/stn_news_message_07.html?&L=1&cHash=ff932f5596642ce5927c63127bbae5d1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=258
- ↑ STN Recorded Live Search - USGENE, http://www.stn-international.com/usgene_blast_form.html
- ↑ STN - USGENE Summary Sheet, http://www.stn-international.de/usgene.html
- ↑ Intellogist Round-up: Orbit.com Updates, New USGENE BLAST Search Portal, and Advertising on Intellogist!, http://intellogist.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/intellogist-round-up-orbit-com-updates-new-usgene-blast-search-portal-and-advertising-on-intellogist/