Serion Trademark Search
|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
SERION™ is a subscription-based "online trademark research environment" created by Thomson CompuMark (part of Thomson Reuters). SERION allows users to access the following resources through a single log-in:
- Search trademarks through the search system SAEGIS.
- Order searches.
- Access the Analysis Tool - Analyze results across international jurisdictions, export records into email, created branded custom reports, and use analysis features like Customizable Table View, Enhanced Record View, Goods Highlight and Owner Highlight Features, and Drill Down Feature.
- Monitor brands ("Watch" option) - Use the Enhanced Table View to review recent notices and mark them as "read"/"unread," view "Watched Classes" column, view trademark details through "Details View," request English translations, add comments to notices, and share results through Email or Excel spreadsheet.
The trademark search system SAEGIS on SERION has the following features:
- Custom Search - Users can screen their own mark, find Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) information, look up a mark's owner, etc.
- AutoScreen - Automatically develops search criteria based on key terms.
- Global Coverage - Covers more than 200 countries and registers, allows user to choose geographical coverage (global, regional, or specific country), allows user to search Thomson CompuMark’s Domain Name and Pharma In-Use databases.
- Online Reporting - Users can export reports in Excel, Word, or PDF formats.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "About Serion." Serion Info website, http://www.serioninfo.com/us/About_Serion.html (link no longer available). Accessed August 24, 2011.
- ↑ "Analysis Tool." Serion Info website, http://www.serioninfo.com/us/Analysis_Tool.html (link no longer available). Accessed August 24, 2011.
- ↑ "Watch." Serion Info website, http://www.serioninfo.com/us/Watch.html (link no longer available). Accessed August 24, 2011.
- ↑ "SAEGIS." Serion Info website, http://www.serioninfo.com/us/SAEGIS.html (link no longer available). Accessed August 24, 2011.