|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
StrikeIron is technology company that produces an "on-demand cloud-based infrastructure for delivering business data to any Internet-connected system, including Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, websites, mashups, spreadsheets or core enterprise systems."
- Custom APIs.
- Multi-Data Source Integration: Integrate and externalize a company’s existing data from multiple formats and platforms, including raw data files, whether or not an API already exists.
- Multi-Protocol Support: Expose a company’s data in popular XML Web services protocols such as SOAP and REST for easy integration into popular third party solutions and standards-based development.
- Authentication: Controlled User management and usage reporting.
- Choice of Delivery Models: Distribute data as private, public, free or commercial with ecommerce-based consumption and provisioning capabilities.
- Comprehensive Account Management: Flexible security and policy mechanisms to maintain managed control of many user accounts.
- Real-Time Monitoring and Reporting: Comprehensive usage and real-time operational statistics delivered via multiple online reporting dashboards for trend discovery.
- 24X7 Availability.
- Complete User Provisioning Control.
- "Data Services Gateway": Provides consistent metadata, access and integration experience so API access points are externalized using StrikeIron Best Practices, significantly reducing adoption and usage friction.
- Code and IDE Integration: Facilitate integration of data with code samples for popular languages such as C#, VB.NET, PHP, Java, PERL and Python.
- Application Integration: Provides “last mile integrations” into popular open platforms so an organization’s data can be incorporated into applications already in use on a daily basis.
- Out of the box integration with Microsoft Excel: Delivers simple drag and dropping of externalized data sources directly into Excel for the creation of “live” workbooks.
Other web-based tools available from StrikeIron include:
- Contact Record Verification Suite
- Email Verification
- Address Verification
- SMS Alerts and Notifications
- Sales Tax Calculation
- Do Not Call List Verification
- Phone Number Validation
- Reverse Phone and Address Lookup
- Foreign Exchange Rates
- Real Time Telephone Verification
- ZIP and Postal Code Information
- Cortera Business Vitals - key elements of a business location including a unique ID, complete address, phone number, URL, SIC, NAIC, employees, sales and year started.
- NCOA Verification - NCOA Verification can not only identify who has moved, but will provide the new address.
- Address Distance Calculator
- Canada Geocode Information
- Geo IP Location
- IP Address Lookup
- MapQuest Basic Mapping
- US Census Information
- US Geocode Information
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "About StrikeIron." StrikeIron website, http://www.strikeiron.com/Company/AboutUs.aspx. Accessed August 23, 2011.
- ↑ "StrikeIron IronCloud™." StrikeIron website, http://www.strikeiron.com/Company/IronCloud.aspx. Accessed August 23, 2011.
- ↑ "Discover StrikeIron's Products." StrikeIron website, http://www.strikeiron.com/Products/ProductsOverview.aspx. Accessed August 23, 2011.