|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Mindsystems ThemeReader is an "advanced version of the original Export To MindManager," created by Mindsystems in 2007 (and also previously available through partner Mindjet), which allows users to scan documents for common themes. According to the Mindsystems website "Software Download Library," the ThemeReader Business and ThemeReader Basic software have been discontinued for new users. The webpage for the ThemeReader is also no longer accessible on the Mindsystems or Mindjet websites. The software converts relevant information in a document into a visual MindManager Map. According to the Mindjet website, features of Mindsystems ThemReader include:
- Create a themed map of any document in moments
- Supports many file formats (Word 2003 and 2007, PDF, WordPerfect, RTF, TXT, and 20 other formats)
- Save up to 118 minutes in every two hours
Additional features of ThemeReader include:
- Synopsis of the original document based on its Major themes
- Details Summary of the document based on all its Major and Minor themes
- A powerful Document Navigator which allows you to click on any topic node (theme) and immediately see every sentence that contains that theme
- A link to open the original Entire Document
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Mindsystems ThemeReader." Knowledge User blog, http://knowledgeuser.typepad.com/weblog/2007/01/mindsystems_the.html. Accessed August 23, 2011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Mindsystems ThemeReader™." Mindjet Partner Solution website (cached by Google), http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YeNTeFPJ9L4J:mindjetsolutions.com/files/folders/techpartners/entry38.aspx+themereader&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com (link no longer available). Accessed August 23, 2011.
- ↑ "Software Download Library." Mindsystems website, http://www.mindsystems.com.au/support/index.php?tab=1. Accessed August 23, 2011.