|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
Thomson Reuters Pharma is a subscription-based search platform created by Thomson Reuters for locating information pertinent to the health and pharmaceutic industries. Content coverage on Thomson Pharma includes:
- 33,000 drug monographs
- 3,000,000 unique chemical structures
- 7,500 company profiles
- 1,000,000 basic inventions
- 3,400,000 patents
- 60,000 clinical trial protocols
- 20,000 clinical trial outcomes
- 13,000 biologically-relevant drug targets
- 5,000,000 unique gene and protein sequences
- 6,000 medical journals
- 20,000 deals
Users of Thomson Pharma can access the following customizable features:
- Select the homepage that matches your user type, filter content by therapy area, and choose the way you receive vital information, relevant news and update alerts.
- Edit your saved results, add comments as you need, and print, email or export them.
- Include your own third party data.
Search options include:
- Quick Search - Select a field from the drop down menu (drug name, company name, patent number, target, therapy area, action, technology, compound name, lit. and news title, author/inventor)
- Form Search - Choose from 7 available form searches to create a structured search (General Text, Clinical Trials Outcomes and Protocols, Drugs, Intellectual Property (core and extended collections), Literature & News, Sequences, Deals)
Within the results list, users will see colored pie charts beside each result. Hovering the mouse over the pie chart segments will display what each segment represents. Users can analyze their results according to different criteria and display the results as a bar chart, pie chart, or matrix chart by choosing the "Rank by" option. Users can choose to print, export (in various formats), create a "Star Tree" of the data, or save the data from search results. For individual reports, users can print, export, send, save, or create an alert for the record.
- ↑ "Thomson Reuters Pharma." Thomson Reuters website, https://login.thomson-pharma.com/tp/media/pdf/tr-pharma-cfs-en.pdf. Accessed August 22, 2011.
- ↑ "Products A-Z: Thomson Reuters Pharma-Overview." Thomson Reuters website, http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/science/science_products/a-z/thomson_pharma/#tab1. Accessed August 22, 2011.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "Thomson Reuters Pharma Quick Reference Guide." Thomson Reuters website, https://login.thomson-pharma.com/tp/media/pdf/tr-pharma-ctr-en.pdf. Accessed August 22, 2011.