|If you found this page through a web search, we invite you to visit our Main Page to see what Intellogist is all about. This Community Report exists for our users to share information and experiences about patent search resources. Registered users can add, edit, or delete material on this page. The information contained on this page is the result of community collaboration and is not vetted by individual experts or fact-checkers. For in-depth reviews of other patent search resources, please read our Intellogist Reports. For information about editing Community reports, please see our Help pages. If you'd like more information about why Intellogist did not write about this search tool, please see our Criteria for Intellogist Articles.|
WIPO Lex, created by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), is accessible through the WIPO Gold portal and contains intellectual property treaties and national laws related to the members of WIPO, the World Trade Organization (WTO), and the United Nations (UN).
The facility hosts four search tabs:
- The IP Legislation tab allows the user to browse national IP laws by country.
- The Members' Profiles tab presents an individual intellectual property law "profile" for each country, containing links to the relevant laws and treaties.
- The Treaties tab allows users to browse various IP treaties by country.
- The Full Text Search tab allows users to keyword search through the full text of these laws and treaties.
Records in the WIPO Lex database may consist of bibliographic data and abstracts in multiple languages. Records also may include full PDF document images, which may be bookmarked for easier navigation.
- ↑ "About WIPO Lex." WIPO Lex website, http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/about.html. Accessed April 7, 2012.